Monday, May 30, 2011

Ah, first day of VBS!

Hey there! So today was the first day of VBS for us. It. Was. AWESOME. Besides having to get up at 7:35 AM, it was all good. I'm sitting on the porch of the house in this picture. Everything in this village is stuck in time and I love it. Currently just chatting and singing Justin Timberlake with one of my best friends ever :)
 


We took a walk to a beaver dam and it was so cool! It's only about half a mile down the road. It was cute.

Parker and I are looking at wedding pictures. We're just friends, I promise. But two brothers that I go to church with recently got married and they both had really caj~ weddings! I definitely have been inspired by them. If only I was getting married. I'll show you how cute they are tomorrow. Time to go swimming now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment